Now in its 3rd edition, complete with fresh design and extra stories, the evergreen 'Voices' collection of Seychelles short stories by Glynn Burridge describes the strange secrets, realities and fantasies of life on Seychelles' Outer Islands where the author lived for two decades. Reviewed by the BBC as 'beautiful and powerful', 'Voices' was also selected by journalist and author Anne Morgan as one of her preferred Seychelles books as she read her way around the world and will lead you on an unforgettably rich literary adventure into the twilight of the fast-disappearing world of the true Seychelles islander.
Glynn Burridge is also the author of the dark Seychelles historical thriller, 'Kolony'. Read more.
The Seychelles-based Burridge is, in reality, a writer and a legendary figure in these parts. He sports a trim goatee and a fugitive grin. The bespectacled author is also a tourism consultant and freelance copywriter.
Article metrics information Disclaimer for citing articles. Login options Log in. Username Password Forgot password?
Konkai: Living Between Two Worlds
Shibboleth OpenAthens. Restore content access Restore content access for purchases made as guest.
- The Big Bang Delusion: Dogma or illusion?.
- Konkai: Living Between Two Worlds!
- Konkai: Living Between Two Worlds by Mardia Stone.
- Last Reader Standing: The Story of a Man Who Learned to Read at 54.
- 43 Nuevas Respuestas a las dudas sobre la Población (Spanish Edition).
- Draw Across the Curriculum?
Article Purchase - Online Checkout. Issue Purchase - Online Checkout. People also read discussion.
Published online: 1 Aug Anjali Nerlekar et al. Journal of Postcolonial Writing Volume 53, - Issue More Share Options.
- Liberia: Citizen Launches Book On Homosexuality - contsikinglighsi.tk.
- Learning Essentials Subtraction Level 2 (Math and Reading Workbook Series)?
- Augen zu und durchwischen: Indiskretionen einer Putzfrau (German Edition).
- Antonius und Cleopatra (German Edition)?
- The Masks in the Mirror and Unmasked;